The document attached here is a list of suggested grounds for objection, which you might like to use as the basis for your own objection. You do not need to use all the points listed, just the ones that have most significance for you.
An Bord Pleanála’s reference number in relation to Crekav Trading GP Ltd’s application for a strategic housing development at St. Paul’s College, Sybil Hill, Raheny, Co. Dublin is ABP-300559-18.
In order to make a valid objection to An Bord Pleanála a person must:
• make their objection in writing (not by email),
• include the €20 fee,
• state the name and address of the person making the objection, and the name and address of any agent acting on their behalf (if applicable),
• state the subject matter of the objection,
• state their reasons, considerations and arguments,
• submit the objection within the 5-week period, i.e. before 5.30pm on 5th February, 2018.
Objections can be addressed to the Strategic Housing Unit, An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1.
Under new Fast Tract Strategic Housing legislation, the planning documents are held on the developer’s website, www.stpaulsshd.ie Please review the documents before making an objection